Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, March 13, 2015

God gave you a gift of 86 400 seconds today. Have you used one to say Thank you?




❄Dear God, Thank you for another day!

❄Thank you is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility and understanding. ~Alice Walker

❄God gave you a gift of 86 400 seconds today. Have you used one to say Thank you? ~ Dr. William Arthur Ward.

❄Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from you. But simply to say thank you, for all I have.

❄Pray not only because you need something but because you have a lot to thank god for!

❄I thank God for protecting me from what I thought I wanted and blessing me with what I didn't know I needed.

❄Thank you god for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.

❄If you don't thank god for every smile, then you have no right to complain about every tear.

❄Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness.

❄Life is god's gift to you; what you do with your life is your gift to god.

❄Feeling good about your life, but not expressing a heartfelt 'thank you,' is like wrapping a gift for someone and never giving it to them. ~chip conley

❄It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...